Monday, April 27, 2015

Grammy's visit January 2015

Dear Maya,

We are so fortunate that Grammy can come to visit us, all the way from Alaska, every year.
As always, she comes with lots of great toys and educational ideas (and homework for Daddy) to help us engage that growing mind of yours.. at this rate you're going to be smarter than mummy and daddy much earlier than expected!

So for starters, you now have many ways to learn your numbers and counting.  Look at the two of you go!



And ipad tutorials.. although you may each have taught the other a little here..


And art projects..



And thank you Grammy for my most favourite gift of all.. my train set which all of my neighbourhood friends also love to play with me.

Oh yes, and Grammy continues to build your Adventure fund, but I'm not sure when I'll tell you those details.. hmmmm..

Although we appreciate Grammy's gifts, it is really the time that she takes to spend with us and complete our family that means the most.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment