Saturday, June 16, 2012

22 Weeks BB - on the homefront


Well Baby, here we are again with this week's update.  Last Monday I came home from work, and was so impressed at all the construction at Scott & Jenni's across the street that I went to take a peek.  Ok wait no, I also went to ask Uncle Scott whether Daddy should really buy a motorized skate board, and the jury's still out on that.  But, Auntie Jenni did come over after and so you and I posed for a shot.


Then Auntie Rebecca came over, and we all four had a little belly party.  That's your future babysitter, Logan, in the background, fishing screws and bolts out of the rain water.. so he can throw them in again.  If you're a boy, you're in good hands.



The next day your Aunt Jenni and babysitter Logan brought you your very first present.  How did they know you ARE our sunshine?  Logan picked out Sophie for you himself, as that was his favorite toy when he was a baby.




Dear Baby, when Daddy and I got married, waaaay back when (last January), his best man, Uncle Kevin, told me that no one would work harder to make me happy.  So you know I try hard not to abuse this little tidbit.. but I may have mentioned to Daddy that I wish he could cook, say, a little more.  Well behold, this weeks new speciality - chicken pot pie! It was so delicious.











No comments:

Post a Comment